Pages

May 23, 2011

1000 Wishes, Relay for Life, TKD Kids

My Reason to Relay
1000 wishes... Over the years I have lost many loved ones to cancer; family and friends. Recently I lost  Tommy, Dr. Guy, Lisa, Ralph, and May to cancer. The list goes on, as I'm sure you also have been touched by this dreadful disease.
1000 Wishes I wished... I wish I could have done more to help you. I wish I could have done more to make you comfortable. I wish you didnt get cancer. I wish I could have helped ease your pain, help to take away your fear, your anger, your sorrow. I wish I had told you how much I loved you more. I wish you could have seen your children graduate, marry.Oh how we all wished you didnt have leave us so soon. I wish you could have had another birthday with the ones who love you. 1000 other wishes.... I am sure you also have 1000 wishes for the ones you love and lost.
I am participating in the American Cancer Society?s Relay For Life because I want to make a meaningful difference in the fight against cancer. I am determined to help make a difference, and hope you join me. I will be walking June 4,2011 at New Fairfield High School.
Please help support me in my effforts by using the link below to visit my personal Web page and make a donation.Every dollar raised brings us one dollar closer to cures and to help htose touched by cancer.
Please join my team or make a donation to help the American Cancer Society create a world with less cancer and more birthdays. Together, we can save lives. What could be better?
If the link does not show up- AmericanCancerSociety.org   Relay for Life- 2011 Relay for Life - New Fairfield High School, CT. TKD kids, or my name to donate. (zip 06812 for location)

No comments:

Post a Comment